Jump Start Application
“Jump-Start Downtown” is a business plan competition for people 18 years of age or older who are interested in starting or relocating a business to downtown Elizabeth City before November 17, 2017. Any type of business is eligible, from hi-tech office services to gift shops. Businesses entered cannot be already located downtown at the time of entry into the competition.
- Proposed business location must be within the boundaries of downtown Elizabeth City and must occupy a street-level, street-facing storefront.
- If a business is located in Pasquotank County, proposed downtown location must be an expansion.
- Business must open prior to November 17, 2017
Application Deadline: January 27, 2017
You can submit your application two ways.
1) You may submit a hard copy of your application and business plan to our address:
Elizabeth City Downtown, Inc.
106 S. Water Street, Elizabeth City, NC 27909
2) You may fill out the online application below: